IPOSUP Card and Bank Payments Experience
Using the IPOS app:
1. The merchant starts the IPOSUP app on a smartphone or tablet and enters the payment amount.
2. The consumer “taps” the card either at the back of the merchant’s IPOS soft NFC phone reader or on the IPOS pad or bric card reader, or
3. The consumer “inserts” the card in the IPOS pad or bric chip and PIN card reader.
4. The transaction is processed and approved.
Our simple but important security principles …
Data Security: We are responsible for storing securely the merchant and consumer card and bank account data on your behalf in our Payment Card Industry PCI-DSS Level 1 certified data centres. As sellers you can extract many benefits such as de-scoping of PCI-DSS compliancy.
Your additional benefits include:
1. No upfront capital investment required by you,
2. You pay low-cost transaction fees on a pay-as-you-go basis,
3. You don’t need your own operational staff, servers, storage, and virtualisation technologies,
4. Your IPOSUP apps installed on your multiple mobile devices access our IPOSUP.COM hosted payments service securely over the Internet,
5. Our private cloud computing dual-data centres hosted in the UK achieves 99.9% high-availability as well as inherent Disaster Recovery (DR) capability.
6. Cardholders enter their card PIN on your seller IPOSUP mobile app with IPOS bric card readers or on the IPOS pad card readers.
7. Known as “PIN-on-Glass” or “Tap-to-Phone” card payments, IPOSUP is compliant with global PCI SPoC and CPoC standards.
Avoid theft, scams, and any other loss of funds …
We follow three strong security principles:
1. Generate your Digital Identity Keys and Wallets within our trusted Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) infrastructure.
2. Encrypt all Internet communication to our IPOSUP.COM infrastructure using strong authentication (SCA) compliant to PSD2, UK Payment Service Directive 2).
3. PCI Point-to-Point Encryption (PCI PTPE) of all card and bank payments data from the seller IPOSUP app to our cloud payments service data centres.