Skip to content
IPOSUP – IPOS Pad Quick Start Guide
1. IPOSUP App – Primary User Registration
- Download the IPOSUP App from Google Play Store.
- Open IPOSUP App.
- To register select IPOS icon and press REGISTER button.
- Have your passport, driving license or national ID and bank statement at hand to photograph.
- Create your SWIM ID User account during registration.
- Press IPOS App icon, login via SWIM ID, enter your business (merchant) name/address, the MCC (merchant category code) and bank account details.
- IPOSUP will perform AML (anti-money laundering) checks on your personal Primary User and business details.
2. Bluetooth pair IPOS pad with mobile
- Fully charge your IPOS pad using the micro USB cable provided in the box.
- Power on your IPOS pad.
- Press the RED, YELLOW and GREEN buttons in quick succession to enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Enable Bluetooth pairing on mobile using Settings.
- Select the IPOS pad device ID to pair with mobile.
- IPOS pad Caring
- Operating Temp: -10 to +55 degC
- Charge battery every 3 months when not in use to avoid damage or security key loss. Charge battery temperature 0 to 45 degC.
3. IPOS App Primary & Secondary Users Setup
- Primary User can setup Secondary and other Primary Users under the same Merchant Account:
- Open IPOS App and LOGIN as Primary User SWIM ID.
- Select Top Right Menu, then ‘Manage SWIM Account’ and then ‘Manage User’.
- Complete the SWIM ID Register User details to register a Secondary or Primary User under your Merchant Account for each staff member.
- Have staff passport, driving licence or national ID and personal bank statement at hand to photograph.
4. IPOS App Card and Cash Payments
- Select SALE, REFUND or VOID transaction type.
- Enter transaction amount and select CARD or CASH payment method.
5. SWIM ID and HCE Wallet Apps
- Multiple staff SWIM IDs are created by the Primary User.
- Secondary Users cannot perform REFUND and VOID.
6. HCE Wallet Merchant Funds Management
- Open HCE Wallet App.
- View STATEMENTS for:
- Merchant Settlement A/c
- Ecash Personal A/c
- Charity Donation A/c
- As a Primary User, see the Merchant Settlement Accounts balances update as your staff perform transactions.
- WITHDRAW and DEPOSIT funds from Accounts (A/c).
- Funds withdrawal will be credited to your merchant bank account within 1 to 7 days subject to T&C.