Our simple but important security principles
Data Security: We are responsible for storing the cardholder data on your behalf in our Payment Card Industry PCI-DSS level 1 compliant data centres. As sellers (merchants) you can extract many benefits such as de-scoping of PCI-DSS. Your additional Data Security benefits include:
1. No upfront capital investment required by you.
2. You pay low-cost transaction fees on a pay-as-you-go basis.
3. You don’t need your own operational staff, servers, storage, and virtualisation technologies.
4. Your IPOSUP apps installed on your multiple mobile devices access our IPOSUP hosted payments solution over the Internet.
5. Our cloud computing dual-data centres achieves 99.9% high-availability as well as inherent Disaster Recovery (DR) capability.
6. Cardholders enter their card PIN on your seller IPOSUP app.
Known as “PIN-on-Glass” and “Tap-to-Phone” card payments service, our payment service is undergoing additional certification with global PCI SPoC and CPoC standards.
Avoid theft, scams, and any other loss of funds
We follow three basic security principles:
1. Generate your private Digital Identity keys and Digital Card Wallets in our trusted Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) secured 2-Factor Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) payments service.
2. Encrypt all Internet communication to our IPOSUP infrastructure via PKI based 2-factor strong authentication; (SCA compliant to PSD2, UK’s Payment Service Directive 2).
3. PCI Point-to-Point Encryption (PCI PTPE) of all card data from your IPOSUP apps to our cloud payments service host.
WHAT WE OFFER
A Point-Of-Sale solution to fit you
The secure IPOSUP apps transform your Android smartphone into your everyday Mobile Point-Of-Sale card and cash payment device. Using the latest technology we give you the ability to securely streamline your payments at a low cost.
Receive payments on the move with your IPOS soft. Our MPOS technology allows you to take transactions via your Android smart device and store the payment in your IPOSUP.
Connect your IPOS bric via Bluetooth and allow customers to tap or insert their card to pay for goods and services. Our IPOS bric gives the customer more flexibility enabling chip-and-PIN and contactless when it comes to making payments.
£19 (+VAT and postage) per device