Our important data security principles
We are responsible for storing the cardholder data on your behalf in our Payment Card Industry PCI-DSS level 1 compliant data centres. As sellers (merchants) you can extract many benefits:
1. No need to perform your own PCI-DSS certification.
2. You pay low-cost transaction fees on a pay-as-you-go basis.
3. You don’t need your own operational staff, servers, storage and virtualisation technologies.
4. Your IPOSUP apps installed on your multiple mobile devices access our IPOSUP hosted payments solution over the Internet.
5. Our cloud computing dual-data centres achieve 99.9% high-availability as well as inherent Disaster Recovery (DR) capability.
6. Cardholders enter their card PIN on your IPOSUP app.
Known as “PIN-on-Glass” and “Tap-to-Phone” card payments service, our payment service is undergoing additional certification with global PCI SPoC and CPoC standards.
Avoid theft, scams and any other loss of funds
We follow three basic security principles:
1. Generate your private Digital Identity keys and Digital Card Wallets in our trusted Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) secured 2-Factor Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) payments service.
2. Encrypt all Internet communication to our IPOSUP infrastructure via PKI based 2-Factor Authentication; in other words you are meeting the UK’s Payment Service Directive 2 regulation.
3. PCI Point-to-Point Encryption (PCI PTPE) of all card data from your IPOSUP app to our cloud payments service host.
WHAT WE OFFER
A Point-Of-Sale solution to suit you
The secure IPOSUP app transform your Android smartphone into your everyday Mobile Point-Of-Sale card and cash payment device. Using the latest technology we give you the ability to securely streamline your payments at a low cost.
Receive payments on the move with your IPOS soft. Our MPOS technology allows you to accept card payments via your Android smart device.
IPOS bric or pad
Connect your IPOS bric via Bluetooth and allow customers to tap or insert their card to pay for goods and services. Our IPOS bric or pad gives the customer more flexibility enabling chip-and-PIN and contactless when it comes to making payments.
£19 +VAT per device