1.3% OR LESS TRANSACTION FEE
The only fees incurred when using IPOS bric will be a 1.3% or less transaction fee on all card payments.
MULTIPLE PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
IPOS bric allows you to accept multiple forms of payments from ‘Visa/Mastercard’ to recording ‘Cash’ payments.
NO BINDING CONTRACT
There is no binding minimum-term contract when using IPOS bric so you can use it when you like. You have the flexibility to change between IPOS soft and IPOS bric with ease.
IPOS BRIC TERMINALS CAN BE SHARED
You can share your IPOS bric between staff all on the same Merchant Account. IPOS bric terminal can also be loaned to another merchant or business associate.
You can set as many Primary/Secondary Users as you like for yourself and staff. Each account is protected by their unique SWIMTM ID.
Primary Users can perform ‘Sale’, ‘Refund’ and ‘Void’ transactions, whereas Secondary Users can only perform ‘Sale’.
How to connect the IPOS bric terminal via Bluetooth
Connecting your bric is simple and only needs to be done once.
1. Press the Power Button on the top right to turn the IPOS bric on.
2. Press the Bluetooth button and find the pairing number on the back of the IPOS bric terminal.
3. Pair your IPOS bric terminal to your Android smartphone/tablet.
4. Activate your IPOS bric within the IPOS app.
Accept Payments with IPOS bric
Merchant PIN-on-Glass Mobile Point-Of-Sale with IPOS bric
1. You must login to your merchant IPOSUP app on your merchant smartphone and then enter the payment amount.
2. Your customer either ‘taps’ their card on the IPOS bric terminal or ‘inserts’ the card into the IPOS bric chip and PIN reader.
3. Your customer enters the card PIN on your merchant phone – this is the EMV “PIN on Glass” standard.
4. The purchase is approved in a few seconds!