Accepting tips with IPOSUP
IPOSUP is a Mobile Point-Of-Sale (MPOS) App programmed to make sure that staff can accept tips by cash and card. Known as the ‘Gratuity’ in IPOS soft and IPOS bric, customers have the option to add a Gratuity percentage to a transaction. If the customer chooses to pay with card than the amount is automatically split into the seperate HCE Wallet accounts. The product/service total is added to the Merchants Digial Wallet and the tip amount is added to the staff members Personal Digital Wallet. The Merchant Settlement Account will show each transaction the tip amount.
Read below to see how processing tips work.
Payment process when a tip is added
1. A customer pays a £10 bill by card with a £1 tip totalling £11
2. IPOSUP process and accept the payment transaction
3. IPOSUP take a small transaction fee (1.3%) of total amount = 14p
4. The funds (£9.87) is issued into the Merchant’s HCE Wallet within the hour
5. The tip (99p) is issued into the Staff’s HCE Wallet within the hour
6. The money is now yours! You can withdraw the funds into your bank
IPOSUP is both owners and staff more flexibility when it comes to accepting tips. Both parties are in control and less admin is involved in the process as it is automated through HCE Wallet.